Experienced Image, Fashion and Personal Styling for more than 30 Years
Susan Lackey (Sue) couples her 30+ years of experience in apparel tailoring and design for both men and women, with her business experience including:
- Administrator at the University of Vermont
- Business Development Director and District Sales Leader for Tanner Companies’ Doncaster Apparel
- Business Development Director and Vice President of Gordon’s Window Décor
- President of the Champlain Valley Junior Service League
- Executive Director Miss Vermont Scholarship Organization (6 years)
- Member Business Networking International (11 years)
- Image Consultant & Title Holder Coach to the Miss Vermont Scholarship Organization
- Corporate President of the Long Point Corporation
- National Public Speaker
- National Recruiter
- National Sales Trainer
- Small Business Owner
- Fashion Stylist
- Professional Tailor
Sue brings you a breadth of knowledge about presenting the very BEST self you can when you move through your day.
Sue’s unique combination of experience will lead men and women through their own self-discovery, help them fall in love with the body they live in, and help them REFRESH the Image they project to the world to be more effective day to day.
Susan Lackey established Perfect Image Fashions in 1990 in Essex Junction, VT. Sue holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from the University of Vermont.